Thursday, February 21, 2008

Not much time left after my emails to update, so I'll do it quick. I found an awesome cafe about 5 blocks from the hostel. Pretty hippy-dippy with a taste of punk like most of Camden Town. This area is like a mix between St. Marks Street and China Town. It's cool. Bought myself a nice little shoulder bag for £10 which has done me a great deal of good. Jet lag wore off, and I got a somewhat proper shower this morning. Beds are decent too, I'm on the top-bunk in an 8bed room. Girls giggling and loudly "whispering" in spanish last night kept me up later than I'd like, until some old brit began to whisper yell at them and suggestively cough loudly. I'm going to make my reservation for Paris in a few, and from Paris tomorrow morning I'll head down to Barcelona to meet up with Heather. Should be nice. 3 Minutes left! Damnit.
Well, love and kisses to you all. Mike, read your email and I love you. Tammy, they've got the coolest clothes here, you'd love it!
Time's up! Bye

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is soo gnarly -- im picturing it all already

Unknown said...

Come home so I can snuggle with you!!!!! I will gladly provide a bloomin' onion, iced tea, jack and coke, a full-body massage, and occasional lip-biting.